Class A CDL Delivery Driver - Minneapolis, MN
Location: Minneapolis/St Paul Minnesota
Organization: Martin Bros. Distributing Co., Inc.
Department: Truck Driver CDLA - MN
Job Posted: 04/15/2019
Job Post Expires: 05/27/2019
Martin Bros. Distributing Co. is a nationally recognized foodservice distributor and we are looking for drivers to work out of the Minneapolis, MN area. We deliver daily to schools, nursing/assisted living facilities and restaurants.
The primary responsibility of our delivery driver is to provide on time and accurate deliveries to our customers. Applicants must have their Class A CDL with a good driving record (delivery experience is preferred but not required), enjoy working with the public, flexibility in scheduling, must be 21 years of age or older, and must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
Some Benefits Include:
- Current Class A CDL with medical documentation
- Good Driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, variable hours are necessary
- Must be twenty-one years of age to deliver interstate
- Ability to lift 60 lbs frequently and push/pull 150 lbs on handcart
- Ability to read maps or operate GPS
- Enjoy working with the public and deal with multiple types of customers (Nursing Homes, Schools, Restaurants)
- Position is required to wear uniform and safety boots
- Must be able pass Background Check, DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
Great benefits for Martin Bros. drivers:
- Guaranteed home time every day
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year
Check out this video from one of our drivers, showing what a day on the job looks like: