Healthcare Market Developer - Kansas City, MO Area
Location: Kansas City, MO Area
Job Posted: 12/19/2018
Job Post Expires: 01/26/2019
Martin Bros. Distributing is a leading edge foodservice distributor who is looking for a Healthcare Market Developer in the Kansas City area.
The Healthcare Developer will identify prospects, conduct needs analysis and market strategy while building relationships and lead the execution of new business opportunities in the healthcare division. This is done by presenting to and working with key individuals within the prospective customer’s organization. This position will also serve as a resource and partner with sales reps and specialists that may be involved in the Healthcare segment of Martin Bros. Distributing. The Healthcare Developer may also provide marketing plans, growth forecasts and performance reports to senior leadership.
- BA degree or 1-2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in healthcare sales or healthcare foodservice operations preferred
- Solid working knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written as well as sales techniques
- Working knowledge of product lines sold in the healthcare industry
- Ability to analyze and interpret a variety of information to include contractual documents
- Strong negotiating and problem solving skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks at once all while being flexible
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft products
- Ability to travel and a clean motor vehicle record
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
Great benefits at Martin Bros.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health & dental insurance
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year