Marketing Service Tech
Location: St Cloud / Twin Cities
Department: Service Tech - MN
Job Posted: 12/31/2018
Job Post Expires: 02/04/2019
The Marketing Service Tech position is a sales and technical position that involves installs, services and repairs dish machines, beverage equipment and commercial chemical dispensers for laundry at customer's locations as well as consulting customers on a wide array of janitorial products and services in the St. Cloud/Twin Cities area.
Must be able to demonstrate mechanical ability, able to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds occasionally and have a good Motor Vehicle Report. Must be able to respond to customer emergency service requests. The position will strive to establish relationships with potential and existing customers that will distinguish Martin Brothers from our competitors. Marketing Service Techs are expected to understand our customer needs and budgetary requirements in preparing proposals. They will conduct seminars to provide training and education on proper sanitation procedures as well as provide on-site demonstrations of cleaning machines.
A company van is provided with this position along with comprehensive training, competitive benefits and salary package.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power point helpful)
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Strong level of professionalism, accountability, attention to detail and follow up skills
- Mechanical ability (electrical and plumbing skills preferred)
- Ability to identify and resolve mechanical problems
- Ability to work in an independent environment
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Customer service skills
- Post-high school education and/or related foodservice experience preferred
- Good driving record, as position is supplied a company van
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
Great benefits at Martin Bros.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health & dental insurance
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year