Customer Engagement Manager
Location: Cedar Falls, IA - Marketing Center
Organization: Martin Bros. Distributing Co., Inc.
Department: Customer Service
Job Posted: 03/04/2019
Job Post Expires: 03/17/2019
Martin Bros. Distributing is looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to join our team and lead our Legendary Customer Service efforts. Customer engagement is the result of superior customer service and a well-designed customer experience. The role of the Customer Engagement Manager is to work with the entire organization on creating and maintaining a superior customer-focused attitude. This position will also oversee the ideation, development and implementation of customer service strategies and programs to maximize customer engagement, satisfaction and retention. In addition, the Customer Engagement Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership of the Inside Sales department including coaching and development of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five plus (5+) years of experience in leading customer experience initiatives
- Knowledge of customer service technologies and processes to improve customer experience
- Ability to track and utilize data and analytics to improve customer experience
- Strong project management and organization skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication to internal and external partners, stakeholders, and clients
- Confidence in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills
- Innovative mindset and positive attitude!
- Ability to influence others, include those outside of immediate team
- Ability to handle conflict and drive agreement on decisions for which conflicting opinions and input exist
- A willingness to go the extra mile for our customers and develop strong relationships
- Passionate about all things related to customer service
Great benefits at Martin Bros.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Health & dental insurance
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year