Delivery Assistant - Non-CDL
Location: Cedar Falls, IA - Distribution Center
Organization: Martin Bros. Distributing Co., Inc.
Job Posted: 04/08/2019
Job Post Expires: 05/27/2019
Martin Brothers Distributing is a growing and nationally recognized food service distributor who is looking for motivated people to fill Delivery Assistant positions. This position assists the driver in making deliveries to customer locations. This position has varied start times between the hours of 10:00 PM and 5:00 AM and some overnight travel may be required. Schedule changes are common as route loads vary. Routes are a maximum of 14 hours per day.
- Ability to work flexible hours, variable hours are necessary
- Ability to lift 60 lbs frequently and push/pull 150 lbs on handcart
- Enjoy working with the public and deal with multiple types of customers (Nursing Homes, Schools, Restaurants)
- Position is required to wear uniform and safety boots
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check and physical capacity profile exam
Great benefits for Martin Bros. drivers:
- Guaranteed home time every day
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year
Check out this video from one of our drivers, showing what a day on the job looks like: