Martin Bros. Recipes
Added: October 06, 2014
1. Preheat oven to 300-325°F.
2. Pull membrane off back of ribs.
3. Pour liquid smoke (561551) into spray bottle. Lightly spray with liquid smoke.
4. Sprinkle with house-made or ready-to-use rub.
5. Place in hotel pan that has approximately 1/4 inch of water. Cover with foil.
6. Bake for 2 hours. Check tenderness. If need to cook longer, check every 20 minutes until tenderness you want is reached.
7. Pull from oven, cool and cut into serving portions.
8. When ready to serve, place on broiler, brush with favorite barbecue sauce and broil until starts to caramelize.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer