Martin Bros. Recipes
Spiced Apple Pork Kabobs
Added: May 22, 2015
8 pieces Farmland DURoC Center Cut Boneless Pork Loin (934030), 1 oz
6 each Cherry Tomatoes (362120; 362125)
4 pieces Capital City Zucchini Squash (361451; 361450), 1 in
4 pieces Capital City Red Bell Pepper (361251; 361250), 1 in
4 each Paris Brothers Cervasi Cippolini Onions in Balsamic Vinegar (601450)
5 each Paris Brothers Cervasi Roman Style Artichoke Hearts with Stems (601440)
2 oz C.H. Robinson Heritage Spring Mix (360666; 360676)
2 oz Ventura Balsamic Vinaigrette (630628; 630620)
4 oz Knouse Musselman’s Apple Butter (750160)
1. Cut 1 artichoke into 1 in pieces.
2. Assemble kabobs alternating pork and vegetables onto 2 skewers. (Make sure to reserve 4 of the artichokes.)
3. Grill kabobs until pork reaches 135°F. Start brushing kabobs with apple butter, and continue to cook until pork reaches 145°F.
4. Grill remaining 4 artichokes.
5. Plate spring mix and artichokes, drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette and place kabobs on top.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer