Martin Bros. Recipes
Smoked Gouda Halibut
Keywords: Fish & Shellfish
Added: May 22, 2015
6 each Halibut (368450; 90385546)
3/4 cup Olive Oil
1 cup Breadcrumbs (415638; 415140)
1/2 lb Shullsburg Smoked Gouda Cheese (902181), shredded
As needed Salt
As needed Pepper
As needed Olive Oil
As needed Roland Dijon Mustard (560201)
4 oz Bix Baby Spinach (361175)
As needed Balsamic Vinegar
2 each Cherry Tomatoes (362120; 362125), halved
1 tsp C.H. Robinson Green Onion (361010), diced
1. Place butter in food processor. Add breadcrumbs. Pulse few times to cut butter into breadcrumbs. Add cheese, salt and pepper. Pulse until you get a crumbly consistency.
2. Season halibut with salt and pepper. Brush with olive oil. Grill until almost done. Pull from grill and place on baking sheet.
3. Brush halibut with mustard. Top with breadcrumb mixture.
4. Place in 375°F oven to brown crust and finish halibut.
5. In sauté pan, heat olive oil. Add spinach. Sauté until spinach is cooked down. Add balsamic vinegar and tomatoes.
6. Serve halibut over the spinach and tomatoes.
7. Garnish with green onion.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer