Martin Bros. Recipes
Deep-Fried Ribs or Brats
Keywords: Beef, Pork
Added: October 21, 2015
1. For ribs, cut each rack into single bones. For brat, use a skewer.
2. Use 3 pans or bowls. Place flour in first bowl, Kerry Golden Dipt® buttermilk pre-dip (415010) in second and pretzel breading (400540) in third.
3. Dip each rib or brat into flour, then pre-dip and then pretzel breading.
4. Place breaded items on a parchment-lined baking pan. Can be held in cooler for up to a day.
5. Deep fry for 1-1/2 – 3 minutes, until warmed and/or cooked through.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer