Martin Bros. Recipes
Added: June 03, 2013
3 each Rotella’s Marble Rye Sliced Scored Hoagies – 6-7 in, cut in thirds (341184)
18 each Hormel Bread Ready® Corned Beef Slices (921010)
6 each Swiss Cheese Slices, cut in thirds (900040)
18 Tbsp Mrs. Gerry’s Deli Fresh Coleslaw (905280)
1. Open hoagies to make six individual pieces from each, for a total of 18 individual pieces.
2. Place one slice of corned beef on each piece of hoagie.
3. Place one cut portion of cheese on top of each slice of corned beef.
4. Heat in a 375°F oven until cheese starts to melt.
5. Top each with a tablespoon of coleslaw.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer