Martin Bros. Recipes
Chicken Breakfast Skillet
Keywords: Breakfast, Poultry
Added: November 25, 2013
3 oz Tyson Diced Chicken Breast – Fully Cooked (970750), warmed
(or substitute 1 Tyson Homestyle Pepper Breaded Chicken Tenderloin (973860), deep fried, diced)
1/4 cup Lamb Weston Seasoned CrispyCubes Potatoes (960770)
1/4 cup Simplot RoastWorks Peppers & Onions (962860)
1/4 cup Bix Diced Tomato (380248)
1/8 cup Monterey Thin Sliced Mushrooms (360970 – 2/5 lb; 380680 – 1/5 lb)
2 each Eggs
1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 tsp Butter or Margarine
1. In a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter or margarine. Fry potatoes until browned all over (approximately 2 minutes), stirring once or twice.
2. Add peppers, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Stir and cook approximately 2 more minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
3. Add chicken dices. Stir to combine.
4. In another pan, cook eggs to diner preference.
5. To plate, divide potato mixture in half, placing half on bottom and eggs in between. Sprinkle cheese over top.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer