Tuscan Crusted Cod
Keywords: Fish & Shellfish, 650 Calories or Less
Added: March 29, 2016
North Atlantic Cod crusted with an old world blend of garlic, basil, oregano and parmesan mixed with breadcrumbs and pan fried. Served with a tossed salad with fat free Italian dressing and Italian beans with a hint of balsamic.
1 each High Liner North Atlantic Cod Loin – 6 oz (929040)
Yield: 48 portions
1 cup Lassonde Pappas Ruby Kist® Lemon Juice (733070)
1/2 cup Rema Extra Virgin Olive Oil (620591)
1 qt Sugar Foods Breadcrumbs (415638)
1 Tbsp Cargill Kosher Salt (473160)
1 Tbsp McCormick Table Grind Black Pepper (472538)
2 Tbsp McCormick Garlic Powder (472341)
2 Tbsp McCormick Ground Basil (472141)
2 Tbsp McCormick Mediterranean Style Oregano
1 qt UniPro Grated Parmesan Cheese (430218)
4 oz Norpac Flav-R-Pac® Italian Green Beans (962450)
1 tsp Rema Extra Virgin Olive Oil (620591)
As needed McCormick Grill Mates® Vegetable Seasoning (470201)
1 tsp Roland Balsamic Vinegar (422110)
2 oz Bix Chopped Romaine (380378)
1 oz Ventura Hidden Valley® Fat Free Golden Italian
1/8 wedge Wholesale Lemon (376111)
1. Toss all dry ingredients for the crusting together. Set aside.
2. Combine lemon juice and olive oil for crusting. Dip cod into mixture.
3. Lightly bread cod with dry ingredient crusting mixture.
4. On a hot flat-top or skillet, use olive oil and cook breaded cod until brown on one side. Flip over and cook other side until cooked through.
5. For green beans side: Sauté green beans with olive oil, vegetable seasoning and balsamic vinegar.
6. Serve with romaine side salad with fat free Italian.
7. Serve with lemon wedge.
Calories: 187.71 Carbohydrates: 8.66 Protein: 23.81 Fat: 5.54 Sodium: 436.14 Dietary Fiber: 0.24 Sugar: 0.16
Mediterranean Style Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery