Martin Bros. Recipes
Loaded Shrimp Mac & Cheese
Keywords: Pastas & Starches, Fish & Shellfish
Added: August 23, 2018
MAC & CHEESE
2 lb – Zerega Cortona® Cavatappi Pasta (480910)
48 oz – Water
2 cups – Custom Culinary Whisk & Serve® White Sauce Mix (501540)
2 Tbsp – McCormick Perfect Pinch® Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning (475751)
2 lb – Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese (903140)
2 lb – Shredded White Cheddar Cheese (307670)
1. Cook pasta until al dente. Drain.
2. Bring water to a minimum of 190°F. Whisk in white sauce mix. Continue to cook over low heat. Add seasoning and cheeses. Continue to stir until sauce is creamy.
3. Add cooked pasta to prepared sauce and allow it to continue to thicken.
5-6 each – Aqua Star Peeled & Deveined Tail-Off White Shrimp – 16-20 ct (924410)
1/2 cup – Wholesale Broccoli (360062), cut into florets
1/2 cup – Monterey White Mushrooms (360930, 360950), quartered
2 each – Hormel Fully Cooked Bacon 1™ – 18/22 (999950), chopped
2 Tbsp – Breadcrumbs (415638)
1 tsp – Rema Santa Lucia Extra Virgin Olive Oil (620591)
2 Tbsp – Grated Parmesan Cheese (430201)
1. Sauté shrimp, broccoli, mushrooms and bacon.
2. Plate desired amount of Mac & Cheese (see recipe). Top with sautéed toppings.
3. Mix breadcrumbs and olive oil. Sprinkle on top of mac and toppings along with the cheese.
4. Place under a broiler or in a hot oven, browning the top.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer