Food service is far surpassing all other in-store categories in convenience store sales growth year after year. Food service accounts for 20% of sales dollars but provides 35% of store profit.
With numbers this staggering, it’s fair to ask - are you getting your piece of this pie? We know convenience and product selection are two things that continually draw consumers inside your store. That’s why we offer numerous lines of economically priced products and exclusive branded food service programs to turn your convenience store into a destination.
What is C-Store Food Service?
Convenience store food service is the first step in rebranding your “gas station” into a food and convenience destination. Families looking for a quick take-home meal or professionals wanting something quick and easy for lunch will send your store into overdrive. Convenience stores now have access to the quality foods and brands being offered in your local cafés, diners, steak houses and fine dining establishments.
- Hot Beverages
- Roller Grill
- Fountain Drinks
- Fresh Programs
- Hot Case
- Cold Case
- Ice Cream
Convenience Store & Retail Expertise
We are one of the only convenience store suppliers who have a dedicated team of experienced convenience store specialists who understand your business. From C-store marketing specialists to culinary experts and more, we have you covered!
Branded Food Service Programs
Our branded programs will give you the competitive edge in your market. With a unique variety of branded programs, you’ll find the right one to compliment your c-store. Branded programs offer professional imaging, consistent product quality, and have a proven history of success. They also offer layout/design consulting, on-site training, and ongoing support once you’re open! If you’re looking to increase profits substantially, adding a branded food service program will help you get there. Check out the types of programs we can offer:
Northern Lights Pizza Dash
Based off their successful traditional pizza programs with nine locations in Iowa and Missouri, NLP Dash now has ten locations throughout Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin and Nebraska. Northern Lights Pizza Dash offers the quality pizza and food products that customers crave. Making their pizza crusts in the traditional way, stretching and slapping the dough into shape, provides a superior product that can only be found in the best pizzerias. With no royalty fees, affordable start-ups, and exceptional marketing support, this program is sure to be a winner.
Offering quality pizza, unique pasta, and widely known for their “TastyCrust”, Northern Lights Pizza has developed a program based upon the changing needs of the convenience store and travel plaza food service industry.
Charley Biggs’ Chicken ’N Sauce™ is the hottest fresh chicken concept to sweep the country in years! Charley Biggs’ recipe for success is simple: start with superior breadings and seasonings, add a touch of mouthwatering sauces and mix with the attitude and image of Charley Biggs. With dipping sauces in unique flavors including Apple, Bourbon and Hot Pepper, you end up with chicken so good and tempting, you’ll understand why Charley says... “It’s all good.”
- Using only the highest-quality, freshest, never-frozen chicken
- Easy-to-use operation standards and guidelines
- No franchise fees, royalties or unreasonable menu restrictions
- Flexibility to include menu items and flavor profiles catered towards your customers
- In-store professionals that help guide you on each facet of your program, including: store layout, food preparation and presentation, employee training, equipment maintenance and marketing strategies
- Marketing tools and solutions to help you drive sales, including: billboard concepts, radio spots, off-highway signs, direct mail programs and much more
Our exclusive Burrito Factory brand capitalizes on the continuous, growing trend towards ethnic food. Customers select their ingredients to “build their own” burritos and tacos as your staff assembles their work of art using the freshest ingredientsa, and top it off with signature salsas created by our own culinary staff. The Burrito Factory concept is a low-cost program that is unique to Martin Bros. customers. We offer complete set up and opening assistance, custom kitchen equipment and small wares packages, and custom marketing assistance. Best of all, there are no franchise fees which translates to more money in your pocket.
Founded over 35 years ago in Omaha, Nebraska, Godfather’s Pizza is still providing the same great-tasting pizza using 100% mozzarella cheese and only the freshest ingredients. Today, this successful program is available to convenience and retail locations. Martin Bros. is privileged to have been a supplier to Godfather’s for over 12 years.
- Pizza, breadsticks, sandwiches, chicken wings, desserts
- Low fees
- Great gross margins
- Operation ease
- Space flexibility
- Expert support, including new products, exciting promotions, and initial and ongoing training programs
- Popularity of brand and longevity of operation
Austin Blues BBQ
BBQ has been on-trend in the Midwest since its inception many years ago in Kansas City. Now, with the exciting Austin Blues BBQ products from Hormel Foods distributed by Martin Bros., it’s easy and cost-effective to offer great BBQ.
- No special equipment necessary
- Naturally smoked for up to 16 hours using real hardwood and not artificial smoke
- Fully cooked, just heat and serve
- Professional imaging and signage
- No franchise fees
- Flexible space requirements
- Opening day help, training and retraining
Equipment and Supplies
In addition to delivering foodservice with a difference we know how timely it can be to order everything from one distributor. This is why we offer a full-line of large and small equipment supplies and planning services including 10,000 small ware items for immediate delivery with weekly orders.
- Ware washing and laundry service, programs and equipment
- Janitorial and cleaning systems, products, service and equipment
- Mechanical drawings/blue print services
- Custom opening small wares packages
- AutoQuotes system provides up-to-date specs and photos with our quotes
- Delivery and installation services
- Contract services