Martin Bros. Recipes
Zesty Turkey Scaloppini
Keywords: Poultry, Food Show 2015
Added: September 09, 2015
By Legendary Vendor Partners: McCormick & Perdue
24 each Perdue Turkey Breast – 4 oz chunks
1 Tbsp McCormick Garlic Powder
6 Tbsp McCormick Perfect Pinch® Zesty Pepper Seasoning
3 cups Olive Oil
3/4 cup Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp McCormick Fine Grind Mediterranean Sea Salt
1 Tbsp McCormick Paprika
1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
6 cups Wheat Flour
3/4 cup McCormick Perfect Pinch® Zesty Pepper Seasoning
3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Whisk together garlic powder, 6 Tbsp pepper seasoning, olive oil, lemon juice, Mediterranean sea salt, paprika and hot sauce.
2. Place chunks of turkey breast in an unsealed plastic bag. Pound out to ¼ inch thickness.
3. Combine pepper mixture with pounded out turkey and marinate refrigerated for 30 minutes.
4. Combine remaining pepper seasoning and flour. Remove turkey from marinade, pat dry and dredge in flour mixture.
5. Heat oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat. Sauté chicken until golden brown, about 5-6 minutes.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer