Martin Bros. Recipes
Balsamic Chicken, Blue Cheese & Berries with Mashed Potato Twist
Keywords: Side Dishes, Poultry
Added: March 28, 2016
BALSAMIC CHICKEN, BLUE CHEESE & BERRIES
1 each Wayne Farms Platinum Harvest™ Boneless Skinless Marinated Chicken Breast – 6 oz (977420)
1/2 cup Ventura Balsamic Vinaigrette (630628; 630620)
2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Wholesale Strawberries (377618), hulled, sliced
1/4 cup Wholesale Blackberries (377240)
1 oz Blue Cheese (903758; 903870)
1. Mix balsamic vinaigrette and brown sugar. Divide.
2. Grill chicken, brushing with half of balsamic mix while cooking.
3. Heat remaining balsamic mix. Toss with berries.
4. Serve balsamic berries over balsamic chicken. Top with blue cheese.
MASHED POTATO TWIST
3 oz Basic American Potato Pearls® Excel® Sweet Potato Mashed (603180)
3 oz Basic American Potato Pearls® Excel® Original Recipe Mashed Potatoes (602590)
1. Prepare both mashed potatoes according to manufacturer directions.
2. In a piping bag, fill one side/half with prepared sweet potato mashed and other side/half with prepared original recipe mashed potatoes.
3. Pipe onto the plate.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer