Martin Bros. Recipes
Adult Mac & Cheese
Keywords: Pastas & Starches, Pastas & Starches
Added: July 29, 2014
Yield: Approx. 6 Servings
1 lb AIPC R&F Cavatappi Pasta (480910)
4 Tbsp Butter, divided
5 cups Custom Culinary Whisk & Serve White Sauce Mix (501539), prepared
1 tsp McCormick Ground Mustard (472381)
3/4 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp McCormick Ground White Pepper (472561; 472971)
1 Tbsp French’s Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (560770)
1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1-1/2 cups Shredded Smoked Provolone Cheese
1 cup Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
2 tsp McCormick Dark Chili Powder (472211; 472221)
1 cup Stella Toppers Crumbled Feta Cheese (905848)
1 lb Fish Guys Blue Backfin Crab Meat (368700)
18 each Aqua Star Peeled & Deveined Tail-Off Shrimp – 16/20 (924410)
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
3. In large saucepan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add prepared sauce, mustard, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Bring to a gentle boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Whisk in cheddar, provolone, Gouda and Parmesan until smooth. Stir in cooked pasta. Add crab. Pour into shallow 2 quart baking dish.
4. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in breadcrumbs and chili powder. Combine with feta. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
5. Bake in preheated oven 30 minutes. Let stand.
6. Grill shrimp; add to the top.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer