Martin Bros. Recipes
Added: September 26, 2014
2 each Farmland Pork Loin (910300) Slices, breaded
5 oz Sliced Russet Potatoes
1/4 cup Sliced Capital City Yellow Onion
4 oz Bix Trimmed & Washed Green Beans (380560)
1. Slice pork loin into 3 ounce portions. (One pork loin should yield approximately 36 slices.) Lightly pound each slice to approximately 1/4 inch thick.
2. You’ll need three pans to do the breading. In one pan, add flour. In another pan, add buttermilk/egg wash. In the third pan, add breadcrumbs.
3. Season pork with salt and pepper, if desired. Dredge pork in the flour, then in the buttermilk/ egg wash and then in the breadcrumbs. Lay pork on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Hold in cooler for at least 10 minutes before frying. (Holding like this will help the breading adhere.)
4. Fry the pork.
5. Make fried potatoes and onions.
6. Cook fresh green beans. Toss with olive oil, McCormick Caraway Seed (472451) and a dash of Paris Brothers Cervasi 100% Lemon Juice (733120).
7. Garnish finished plate with lemon slices.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer