Martin Bros. Recipes
Added: October 06, 2014
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Pull ribeye from cooler. Remove plastic. Let blood drain.
3. Trim any unwanted fat, but make sure to leave a good amount to ensure tenderness, juiciness and flavor.
4. Decide on seasoning. You can make a wet rub or a dry blended seasoning (rub with olive oil before seasoning with a dry blend). You can also place onions, carrots and celery under or on top.
5. Place on a roasting rack in a pan. Do NOT add water to the pan. The natural juices will be just perfect.
6. Place in 450°F oven uncovered for 10-15 minutes. Drop temperature to 275°F. Continue to roast until desired internal temperature is reached.
7. Let rest at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. You can tent with foil, but do NOT seal.
8. Serve 12 oz with au jus, Grey Poupon Rouge Sauce, a salad and a starch.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer