Martin Bros. Recipes
Keywords: Pastas & Starches, Side Dishes, Food Show 2015
Added: September 09, 2015
By Legendary Vendor Partner: Roland
12 oz Roland Tri-Color Quinoa
1 cup Roland Bean Sprouts
1 cup Roland Sliced Bamboo Shoots
1 cup Daikon Radish, julienned
1 cup Carrots, julienned
1/4 cup Green Onions, sliced
10 cups Spinach Leaves
4 Tbsp Roland Sesame Oil
2 Tbsp Roland Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Roland Seasoned Rice Wine Vinegar
1 Tbsp Ginger, grated
3 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Roland Doenjang Paste
1/2 cup Simple Gochujang Sauce (see recipe)
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp doenjang paste. Add spinach to skillet, and cook until wilted.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, bean sprouts, sliced bamboo shoots, daikon radish, carrots, green onions and cooked, seasoned spinach.
4. In a small bowl, prepare vinaigrette by whisking together remaining oil, doenjang paste, soy sauce, seasoned rice wine vinegar, ginger and honey until they emulsify.
5. Add vinaigrette to quinoa mixture and toss until well coated.
6. Drizzle prepared Simple Gochujang Sauce over quinoa mixture.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer