Martin Bros. Recipes
Apple & Honey Sauce
Keywords: Sauces & Condiments, Food Show 2015
Added: September 09, 2015
By Legendary Vendor Partner: Custom Culinary
1/4 cup Butter or Margarine
1 cup Granny Smith Apples, small diced
1/4 cup Honey
2 tsp Thyme
1 qt Custom Culinary PanRoast® Brown Gravy Mix, prepared or Custom Culinary Master’s Touch® Demi-Glace Sauce Concentrate, prepared
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
1. In a sauce pan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat.
2. Add apples. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
3. Add honey and thyme. Gently toss to coat apples.
4. Add gravy or demi-glace. Season with pepper.
5. Return to medium heat. Simmer up to a boil.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer