Martin Bros. Recipes
Coffee Chipotle Rubbed Pork Prime Rib Rack
Added: February 15, 2016
1 each Farmland DURoC Pork Prime Rib Rack (928100)
2 Tbsp Coffee, finely ground
2 Tbs McCormick Crushed Chipotle Pepper (475761)
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Pepper
As needed Olive Oil
1. Mix chipotle pepper and coffee together.
2. Rub pork with olive oil.
3. Salt and pepper the pork.
4. Sprinkle pork with chipotle coffee mixture.
5. Preheat oven to 425°F. Add water to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes. Reduce oven to 325°F. Cook until internal temperature reaches 140°F. Let rest for 15 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 145-150°F before serving. NOTE: You may need to tent with foil while cooking if the outside gets too dark before reaching temperature.
6. Optional: Serve with Apple Demi-Glace.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer