Martin Bros. Recipes
Corned Beef Cabbage Rolls with Thousand Island Sauce
Added: March 25, 2016
1 lb Hillshire Farm® Corned Beef Brisket (926040), chopped
1 lb Cream Cheese (903710)
4 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese (903768)
1 each Capital City Jumbo Green Cabbage (360140)
1. Mix corned beef, cream cheese and Swiss cheese together for filling. Set aside.
2. For cabbage leaves, core and boil cabbage, either pulling off outer leaves before or after boiling. Any way you do it, cook until leaves are tender but not mushy. You’ll need 12 of the large outer leaves for this recipe.
3. Starting at the core end of each cabbage leaf, lay filling across (approximately 4 oz for each roll). Start rolling, then fold in sides to seal and finish rolling.
4. The rolls can be made a day ahead. To heat/reheat before service, steam, bake in a pan with a little water or heat and hold in steam table for approximately 30 minutes.
5. Top cabbage rolls with Sauce before serving.
6. Serve with a side salad.
12 oz Classic Gourmet® Select Supreme Thousand Island Dressing (630150)
8 oz Cream Cheese (903710)
1. Mix ingredients together.
2. Add pickle juice or milk if you want a thinner sauce.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer