BBQ Ribs with Wild Berry BBQ Sauce & Southwestern Cornbread
Keywords: Pork, Sauces & Condiments, Side Dishes
Added: June 14, 2016
BBQ Ribs with Wild Berry BBQ Sauce
YIELD | 2
1 each Farmland DURoC St. Louis Rib Rack (934060), divided in half
As needed Roland Pomace Olive Oil (620390)
As needed McCormick Lawry’s® Memphis Style Barbecue Rub (470001)
3 oz Ventura Smokehouse 220® Sweet & Spicy Barbecue Sauce (631800)
3 oz Lyons Maui® Wild Berry Fruit Blend (730678)
2 slices Southwestern Cornbread (see recipe)
10 oz Lamb Weston Lamb’s Supreme® Concertinas® Fries (960840)
YIELD | 18
2 lb General Mills Gold Medal® Honey Cornbread Mix (402460)
1 qt Cream Style Corn
6 each Eggs, lightly beaten
2 cups Kemps Sour Cream
1 cup Butter
1-1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1-2 each Capital City Jalapeño Pepper (361280), small diced
1/4 cup C.H. Robinson Cilantro (360491), chopped
1. Rub ribs with olive oil and season with barbecue rub. Begin cooking ribs as desired.
2. To make Wild Berry BBQ Sauce, mix barbecue sauce and fruit blend together.
3. Starting 30 minutes before ribs are done cooking, brush on thin coats of Wild Berry BBQ Sauce. Do this three
times, leaving sauce tacky in between each coat.
4. For Southwestern Cornbread: Prep deep half sheet pan with food release. Mix all ingredients together, pour into pan and bake at 375°F for approximately 40-45 minutes – the top will turn light brown when done – use a toothpick to test doneness.
5. Serve with fries. Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery