Martin Bros. Recipes
Buffalo Biscuit Bites
Added: September 20, 2016
4 each General Mills Pillsbury® Garlic & Cheddar Biscuit Dough (981030)
1 oz French’s Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce (560770)
1. Thaw biscuits about 10 minutes at room temperature or refrigerated overnight.
2. Cut each biscuit into fourths.
3. Fry at 350°F for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, turning or shaking basket as necessary.
4. Immediately toss with sauce.
5. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, celery sticks and/or garnish with diced green onion.
Print ◄ Back to Recipe Gallery
As a Martin Bros. Distributing customer, SideDish! is delivered to your inbox every month and gives you access to tips and trends to make your business more efficient and profitable throughout the entire year. You'll learn from the experts specific to your industry including, healthcare, medical supplies, restaurant supply, janitorial supply, large kitchen equipment, restaurant marketing and more!Become a Customer