Influenced by customers and designed by Registered Dietitians, Mpower Menus is built based on the goals and needs of our customers: inspired dining, achieving regulatory compliance, controlling costs, and improving the health of your customers. This tool allows you to manage a unique dining program that’s adaptable to varying regulations, policies and customer dining goals.
More than 500 users in the Midwest regularly use our Mpower Menus program, and it has proven to be highly adaptable to all of the industry’s ever-changing policies, regulations and goals. It includes some helpful reports about nutritional and cost analysis, quantified recipes, production guides and diet spreadsheets.
Mpower also enables you to create a customized web-based menu system, taking into account the following needs:
- Controlling costs - Get a real-time estimated cost for meals and recipes per day and week, and scale your recipes to meet your exact needs. You may change the menu any time to take advantage of sales or opportunities to make smart, budget purchases. You may also create daily production guides to track overproduction.
- Flexibility - Mpower allows you to access your menus from any device with an Internet connection, giving you complete access to thousands of standardized recipes with HACCP guidelines.
You can change individual food items within a meal or swap out entire meals or days at any time. You may also customize the style of service, choosing from options like restaurant-style, buffet-style, open breakfast, dessert/salad carts and various others.
- Customer needs - Regularly use the system’s nutrient profile to ensure your residents’ dietary needs are being met. When needed, you can create brand-new therapeutic diets.
- Complement with additional resources - The Mpower tools complement other Martin Bros. resources well. You can get a dietitian review of your menu for your nursing home or healthcare facility and advice for how you can improve it. You can also develop organized recipe books and make post-able and table menus to market your food service program.
- Guest Card Application - Mpower has a great link to the Guest Card Application. This makes it easier to track weight, store and customize resident-specific information, and access reports like selective menus, guest cards, snack labels, diet rosters and profile reports.
Fall & Winter Base Menu
View some of the new recipes and item features from our Fall & Winter Menu. Plus, ask our team for some helpful production tips, garnishing ideas, and other special touches that will excite your guests and invigorate your staff.
A Menu for Everyone
Martin Bros. develops several versions of our base menus for you to access. In addition to our standard base menus, we also have a Low-Labor menu available which features convenience and quick-to-fix items if low staffing is an issue. Our Chef-Inspired menu features more upscale flavors, items and trends to get your diners talking. Or access our Lower Cost / $5.50 PPD menu when meeting nutrition needs with a lower budget goal.
We have a variety of holiday menus and recipes for you to utilize throughout the year. This packet includes colorful menus for posting, recipes and grocery lists for 72 servings.
We are excited to offer the new International Dysphagia Diet Standardization Initiative (IDDSI) food and liquid consistencies, and recipes in Mpower Menus. In addition to IDDSI framework and detailed definitions, you will also find competencies to test and make sure staff is competent to prepare foods using the IDDSI Initiative.
The Martin Bros. team has become a key component in the development and management of our menu process. Their chef, dietitian, and sales team have worked with our culinary managers to create menus and recipes that delight our residents. Dining/nutrition is one of our four pillars and is a key aspect of every day in the lives of the people we serve. The Martin Bros. team understands our philosophy.
Doug Anderson – VP of Marketing & Communications, New Perspective Senior Living