Class A CDL Delivery Driver - Davenport, IA
Location: Davenport, IA
Department: Truck Driver CDLA - Davenport
Job Posted: 12/10/2018
Job Post Expires: 01/07/2019
Martin Brothers Distributing is a nationally recognized independent foodservice distributor and we are looking for delivery drivers to work out of Davenport, IA. We delivery daily to schools, nursing/assisted living facilities, and restaurants.
Martin Bros. Distributing Co. was founded on legendary customer service and that is the continued focus of all employees. The primary responsibility of our delivery driver is to provide on time and accurate deliveries to our customers while keeping safety a priority.
Some Benefits Include:
- Current Class A CDL with medical documentation
- Good Driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, variable hours are necessary
- Must be twenty-one years of age or older to deliver interstate
- Ability to lift 60 lbs frequently and push/pull 150 lbs on handcart
- Ability to read maps or operate GPS
- Enjoy working with the public and deal with multiple types of customers (Nursing Homes, Schools, Restaurants)
- Position is required to wear uniform and safety boots
- Must be able pass Background Check, DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
Great benefits for Martin Bros. drivers:
- Guaranteed home time every day
- Bonus opportunities throughout the year
Check out this video from one of our drivers, showing what a day on the job looks like: